Asset Integrity Management
We provide asset integrity management solutions to a global client base. Whether the asset is an onshore terminal, offshore production platform or processing plant, we have the technical knowledge, experience and resources to support all aspects of asset integrity management, with particular focus on ageing assets and maintaining operational integrity.
Asset integrity management services offered include:
- Audit and gap analysis of asset integrity and process safety management system
- Development and implementation of risk-based inspection (RBI) schemes and IMR planning systems and applicable software
- Asset life planning for green field developments
- Defect assessment, Life extension and remnant life studies for existing and ageing assets
- Regulatory compliance issues, codes and standards work
- Placement of specialised resources in the client’s organization to champion AIMS, PIMS and PMS
- Preparation of asset integrity, corrosion and process safety management manuals and procedures for onshore, topsides and offshore oil, gas, process facilities
- Risk based inspection planning and implementation for oil, gas, process and power generation facilities
- Inspection, maintenance and repair (IMR) management
- Failure investigation
- Joining and welding consultancy
- Risk assessment, safety case preparation, HAZID and HAZOP facilitation
Structural and pipeline integrity services include:
- Defect assessment/Fitness-for-service assessments for onshore and offshore assets to DNV RP-F101, ASME B31G, BS7910, DNV RP-F108, API 579-1/ASME FFS-1 and more.
- Remaining life assessment (Deterministic and statistical)
- Life Extension Studies
- Corrosion growth analysis based on the ILI signal matching and corrosion modelling using software such as ECE, NORSOK, Predict, etc.
- Crack and lamination assessment (fracture and fatigue)
- Engineering critical assessment (ECA) to BS7910, API 1104, API 579-1/ASME FFS-1, DNV RP-F108